Sunday, September 6, 2009

1 Step To A Hassle Free Morning

I've had a manual garage for longer than I would like to remember. All the days, nights, heat, cold, and rain has finally pushed me over the limit. While all of my neighbors push their car remotes and their garage door magically opens and closes I'm stuck getting out of my car and braving the weather to open the door. I've worked hard and saved my money, the least I can do is get a garage door opener for myself. Fortunately for me, I found the perfect garage door unit from the Genie company.

The cool thing about their selection is that all of their units came with this software called Intellicode. It's pretty cool. Each time you use your garage remote, the code that is sent to the garage to open it is changed so that you have a brand new code the next time you use it. This makes it almost impossible, or so I've been told, for anyone to steal your remote signal and open your garage when you aren't there.

We bought a DirectLift Plus model since it had all the features we needed at a really affordable price. The install went surprisingly well, considering I'm not very good with tools and putting things together, and the warranty is great.

External Resources:
Genie Garage Door Openers Selection
Genie Directlift and Excelerator Garage Door Openers

No comments:

Post a Comment